Rockland ENT Allergy Testing
Please download RocklandENT-Allergy-Testing.pdf and fill out pages 1 and 2 using your computer keyboard or mobile device. This is best done by opening the downloaded PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader (click on the link to download). You can then save the PDF with your information and either
NOTE: Page 2 requires that both you and a witness sign it, which you can do on your first visit to our office.
- print it out and Fax to our office at (845) 727-1349;
- or attach it to an email message and send to email@example.com.
Please remember to bring to your first appointment:
- Active Insurance Card
- A photo ID
- An active referral, if needed
- X-rays, lab reports or other information that will make your visit more productive.
- Before your appointment, be sure to read page 2 of RocklandENT-Allergy-Testing.pdf for important information about stopping some medications 5 days beforehand; also about eating and exercise before your appointment.
NOTE: Pages 3 and 4 of RocklandENT-Allergy-Testing.pdf provide information about allergy testing. See also Patient Forms.